Saturday 26 November 2011

Anushka rubbishes anorexia rumour

As Anushka wants to take Bebo’s concept of size-zero to another level, rumour has it that the svelte actress is suffering from anorexia. Is it true?
While the concept of size zero has been around in Bollywood for some time but it fizzled out in between when its poster girl-Kareena Kapoor put on oodles of weight. Now, paying tribute to this concept is Bollywood’s latest sensation Anushka Sharma.

Anushka Sharma - I'm Not Anorexic
Anushka Sharma – I’m Not Anorexic
“After Kareena popularized the trend of size-zero figures there has hardly been anyone who has believed in the concept more than Anushka Sharma is doing at the moment. Though Anushka is super fit but her insistence of taking size-zero trend to another level is becoming a cause of concern for her well wishers,” a source has revealed.

Anushka Sharma
Anushka Sharma
Some of them are afraid that Anushka might harm her health in trying to surpass Kareena in the size zero battle.

Anushka
Anushka
During the promotion of her film Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl, the actress went livid-after comments about her being anorexic surfaced-much to the chagrin of the people present

Anushka Sharma stills
Anushka Sharma stills
A couple of days back there was a report about Anushka’s ultra thin waist, which did not go down well with her. When she was asked about it, a visibly upset Anushka said: “I have always been thin. I work out six times a week and if you take out any of my old snaps you will notice that I had a slim frame. I am fit and healthy.”

Anushka rubbishes anorexia rumour
Anushka rubbishes anorexia rumour
“I have been playing sports all my life. So I was very shocked when they called me anorexic. Anorexia is a mental state and if I would be suffering from it then I would take treatment and not be sitting here,” she fumed.

anorexia rumour
anorexia rumour
It is worth to mention that over the past few years Anushka has emerged as one of the most successful heroines in Bollywood despite the fact that she made her debut only three years ago.

Anushka pictures
Anushka pictures
While her films success has proved that the actress is here to stay, her new obsession with size zero is her way of going for the iconic image.

Anushka stills
Anushka stills

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Lovefunn